Monday, 4 May 2015

COVENANT TOUCH PRAYERS FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2026

              PARTNER WITH COVENANT TOUCH TODAY!

The greatest life ever lived is in the good of others, touching and imparting them with our money and resources. Will you considering partnering with COVENANT TOUCH today and make it free available to others? Call us today and give seeds. Make it monthly, bimonthly, quarterly or annually. Be faithful with it. No seed is too small or too big. We will then be communicating with you personally for other things.  Thank you for believing in the vision of COVENANT TOUCH. Do not relent. Your seeds are appreciated. Some of our needs are laptops/printers, printing machine, generators, cars, buses and of course, money to make this available to people. Please, ponder about this and send your seeds to: Zenith Bank: Account Name: Pastor Israel Babatunde Account number: 2001777080 (Naira), 5072327509 (Dollar)  Opay: 8162176816, Palmpay: 8106721416  and your name to +234- 8035145752

Copyright © 2026 by Israel O. Babatunde, Covenant Touch Publication (CTP AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2026 edition

All right reserved

Covenant Touch is published monthly, to receive your copy call +234- 9056778156, 8168767073, 8065007300,

                           HOW TO USE THIS BOOKLET

1.     Humility, faith and yielding to Holy Ghost

2.       Appropriately follow every given prophetic instructions

3.       Read the given scriptures loud

      

   

 

 

 

+++++++++++ CTP AUGUST 2026 +++++++++++++

             COVENANT BLESSING FOR YOUR GROWTH!

The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth” Gen 48:16 I have covenant blessing to release from the LORD upon you in this special month. The blessing is to bring growth into your life, family, work, business and finances. Look at Jacob’s prayer above: “The Angel”. Note that it was capital “A”. So, it wasn’t just an angel. The Angel was to bless the lads! God of covenant is to bless you specially this month. The name played big role in this blessing. Covenant is in the name. When you are named with God, His covenant blessing flows upon you! Then, covenant blessing will cause them to grow into multitude on the earth. Covenant blessing will bring growth to your life this month. You will grow from small to big level. This covenant-initiated growth will be inexplicable. The result will keep coming. The profit will keep pounding! May you experience growth in your life this month. Pray the following prayers

(Read Num. 6:22-27 & pray with your hands on your head)

1st Aug: I declare growth upon growth over my life, work, ministry, business and finances in Jesus’ name. I shall grow into greatness, not in mediocrity and apathy in all I do today Gen. 26:13

2nd Aug: Let covenant blessing released upon my life cause me to experience exponential growth. Let my work, business, finances and endeavour grow from small to big level in Jesus’ name Gen. 48:16

3rd Aug: Growth for constant supplies, fruits that cannot be consumed, new fruits for each month with undeniable appearance of God’s glory shall be my portion by covenant in Jesus’ name Eze 47:12

4th Aug: I pray for unstoppable growth that goes beyond people’s belief and doubt in my life, work and finances. What has supernatural sprouted forth in my life shall grow beyond in Jesus’ name Acts 5:24

 

               GROWTH FOR THE GONE

Growth is God’s system in the covenant world. You should grow to get things in life. Every genuine minister of God is very careful because of this knowledge. For the ignorant ones, they think it is one event, prayer or laying of hand that will catapult them there. Spiritually speaking, I am sorry to tell you that you grow to get what is gone from you. Whether sin blows it away or the enemy steals it, it won’t come back as it is taken. Its restoration will follow growth process. After the Philistines cut off the seven locks of hair on Samson’s head, the anointing departed from him. Note that those symbolic hairs on Samson’s head were seven! May it not be too late for you in Jesus;’ name! “Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven” Judg. 16:22 Whatever is gone from you can grow back. Love growth process. Be careful with “quick fix” syndrome. Whatever the enemy has stolen form you can be grown back. Just pray for supernatural growth now in Jesus’ name

(Read Jer. 27:19-22, emphasize vs. 22 in your prayer)

5th Aug: I speak growth to that which has gone from me through the enemy’s craftiness/theft. I receive restoration of all my spiritual and physical losses as my anointing grows in Jesus’ name Judg. 16:22

6th Aug: I speak growth to anything cut short abruptly by the enemy in my life. May I grow from that which brings shame today into glory of fame tomorrow. I shall outgrow evil in Jesus’ name 2Sam 10:5

7th Aug: LORD. Let me experience growth in pleasant things, not in bitter things this month. I shall neither be stagnant nor stalled but expand in good things to the shrinking of bad ones in Jesus’ name Gen. 2:9

8th Aug: My latter days of this year shall not be deteriorating. As of former growth, I shall have latter growth and blossoming end of all that I have begun with my hands in Jesus’ name Amos 7:1

 

               SUPERNATURAL GROWTH OF FAITH

“Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof” Matt. 13:32. How faith grows is supernatural. Believe the unseen and totally expect something is going to happen. People sometimes will see you as unserious. Yet, the miracle of it happens. At a point, faith realm vividly shows the unseen things, giving confidence that one knows what he/she is doing. Small or big size doesn’t matter in God than the growing seed of faith. If the seed of faith is there, its growth will be prodigious. That is why you should open your heart to God’s words. They increase your capacity for growth. This month, you will experience continuous growth in your work and finances. You have not reached. The blessing should neither pause nor stop. You are bigger than your thought. Speak words of faith to all things you are doing that they will grow spontaneously. May God make you source of blessing to others. Believe it in Jesus’ name

(Personalize Job 8:7 (7x) before these prayers)

9th Aug: As my faith grows exceedingly in God, my fate is taken out of circumstances, people, principalities and places to be determined by God and me. It shall never be as enemy’s wish in Jesus’ name 2Thes. 1:3

10th Aug: Supernatural growth of faith is working in my life to take me from the least to greatest in an unprecedented stride in Jesus’ name. I shall experience great growth today!  Matt. 13:32

11th Aug: LORD, let me experience kingdom growth as of a mustard seed in my life, family, work and finances today. In Jesus’ name I shall grow and wax great in all my endeavour Luke 13:19

12th Aug: LORD, let your words grow mightily and prevail in my life that I may outgrow the enemy and challenges of the world; prevailing over manipulation and evil works in Jesus’ name Acts 19:20

13th Aug: I grow in God’s grace by which I increase in greatness. I grow in God’s knowledge by which I prevail over worldly woes. May grace increase much more for me in Jesus’ name 2Pet. 3:18 

 

                  GROWTH OF THE LILY

Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these” Luke 12:27 Covenant blessing will remove curse and toiling in your life. Jesus referred to the lilies’ growth without toiling and spinning. This does not remove work. The work under curse is the issue. Some people are just working for money, not enjoying the work. Lily grows in beauty that the earthly beauty of kings and presidents could not match. Hos. 14:5 said “I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon”. The LORD, being as dew, is the release of covenant blessing.  When that happens, you shall grow as the lily. Hallelujah! Your work and household will neither lack dew nor rain in Jesus’ name. May your company grow without struggle. The secret of lasting in anything is growth. If there is no growth, it will soon be gone. Chaos, struggles, toiling, exhaustion etc. mark the life without God’s dew. You shall grow as lily. Pray.

(Read Gen. 27:27-29, on any project/tools/ work you are doing in these prayers)

14th Aug: Like the lilies, let my life, family, finances business, work and ventures grow without toiling and struggling in Jesus’ name. I decree unusual growth to all I lay my hands upon Luke 12:27

15th Aug: LORD, be the dew unto my life, family, work and finances that they grow as lilies and strike desire targets/goals deeper to the roots as Lebanon this month in Jesus’ name Hos. 14:5

16th Aug: May my life and work grow as a vine planted on the fruitful field by great water! Cause me to grow deeply downward and highly upward, spreading to the left and right in Jesus’ name Eze 17:6

17th Aug: LORD, let me grow in greatness not smallness; in strength not weakness, in righteousness not in unrighteousness and in glory not in shame. I speak growth to my life in Jesus’ name Dan. 4:22

 

                 THE YEAR OF REST

That which groweth of its own accord of thy harvest thou shalt not reap, neither gather the grapes of thy vine undressed: for it is a year of rest unto the land” Lev. 25:5. What marks the year of rest unto the land is when plants grow on their own accord without anybody’s involvement in farming process. When God wants to give you rest, He brings growth to what you don’t even sow. A growth you can’t explain by any formula that makes it work. Some people miss it in life by mistakenly taking charge of explosive growth God gives them. As soon as that happens, the growth stops. I have learnt that my part in growth process is just to provide the right atmosphere. God brings the growth. “…It was God who made the plant grow” 1Cor. 3:6 (GNB) “And this shall be a sign unto thee, Ye shall eat this year such things as grow of themselves, and in the second year that which springeth of the same…” 2King 19:29. This is the sign following you this month: “Things growing for you on their accord”. Shout “Amen!”

(Read Matt. 11:28-30 before and Heb. 4:8-11 after these prayers)

18th Aug: God’s rest is to grow that which I neither plant nor sow into harvest for me. I enter into God’s rest, not living in struggle, labour and panic all my life in Jesus’ name. I shall not know lack Lev 25:5

19th Aug: God’s sign of prosperity and victory shall follow me with growth of his hand, not mine, over my life and work consecutively. God gives me rest by fighting my battle for me in Jesus’ name 2King 19:29

20th Aug: As growth is inexplicable wonder of God; this month I shall experience supernatural growth in all works of my hands, spiritually, physically and financially in Jesus’ name Eccl. 11:5

21st Aug: Lack of growth is a sign of curse; may my life, finances and work not fail to grow. My work shall not be like Sodom and Gomorra, overthrown by God with no sign of life in Jesus’ name Deut. 29:23

22nd Aug: Thorns and nettles grow in the land/life of a slothful and person void of understanding: Evils, poverty and diseases are not permitted to grow in my life and family in Jesus’ name Prov. 24:31

 

             OUTGROW YOUR PRESENT LEVEL

Dear covenant friend, outgrow your present level to change level. See Rehoboan’s problem: “But he forsook the counsel of the old men, which they had given him, and consulted with the young men that were grown up with him, and which stood before him:” 1King 12:8. For one reason known to Rehoboam, he didn’t go with the counsel of the old men. We did know the reason why he chose the counsel of the young men: Because they grew up together. They run around and played sports during infant stage. He was so used with them that he felt compelled to do their counsel. He didn’t realize that he had been promoted above their level. That is the problem with many today. They are not grown to their new pay rise, position and status. Periodically, they revert back to low level. Such people won’t last at the top level. Outgrow your level. There are some friends you ought to change. Read God’s words regularly. When His words grow in you, you outgrow the world’s thinking and level, venturing into the supernatural world where many don’t comprehend.  You shall outgrow low level today. Pray

(Read John 16:12-15 & 14:11-14, pray these on your knees)   

23rd Aug: LORD, let your mercy speak for me over the blessing I have not grown into or the ones that have not grown for me to have. This month I shall experience supernatural growth in Jesus’ name Gen. 38:11, 14

24th Aug: May I outgrown the level I am now that I may handle bigger thing God is bringing to me in Jesus’ name. I shall not blow away my opportunity through remained infancy in Jesus’ name 1King 12:8

25th Aug: May my growth in life, finances, relationship and business not be hampered by immaturity and blunders! In Jesus’ name I shall outgrow that which has dominated me in Jesus’ name Exo. 2:11

26th Aug: In Jesus’ name I shall neither lack right supplies nor be in wrong location to hamper my growth. Let there be good atmosphere for my business, work and spiritual life to grow big Job 8:11

27th Aug: May I not be deprived of desirable growth my life and work desperately need! I shall not fall off while the unrighteous ones take deep root and grow. I take my place up in Jesus’ name Jer. 12:2

 

                  AFFLICTION & GROWTH

Make no mistake; affliction, hardship and problems have ended many lives, families and careers. They do not primarily indicate growth. Many people live their whole lives surviving. This is what affliction does. It keeps one surviving instead of thriving. However, there is an affliction you must note. “But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel” Exo. 1:12 Here, it was as if the affliction designed to suppress them was catalyzing their growth. When God wants to prove that he is just above all. He uses the same enemy’s tool of destruction to bless you. What God will start in your life cannot be stopped. When God’s growth is initiated in your life, even problems brings more multiplication and growth than the so-called peace. Listen, your work, career and ministry shall grow! Say with me “I am too big to be reduced or stopped by afflictions and attacks. Covenant blessing is upon me. My finance grows spontaneously!” You are a covenant carries like Israelis. Covenant Celebration 2026 is for you!

(Read Ps. 26 & walk around during these prayers)  

28th Aug: I shall grow and multiply in the face of trial, hardship and affliction. May my spiritual, physical and financial growths outgrow all challenges coming against me in Jesus’ name Exo. 1:12  

29th Aug: My circumstance and situation shall grow better not worse. Let the cause of negative growth in my body system and condition stop right now and go down flat in Jesus’ name Mark 5:26

30th Aug: LORD, eradicate any hindrance to the growth of your words in my life and on our land. As your words grow in me, my results and outcomes multiply rapidly this month in Jesus’ name Acts 12:24

31st Aug: Let my move to and fro results into greatness. LORD, let your presence go with me today and bring growth to all facets of my life. I shall not go down but grow up in Jesus’ name 2Sam 5:10

 

 

+++++++++ CTP SEPTEMBER 2026 +++++++++++++

           OPPRESSION IN BUYING & SELLING

Leviticus is the book of Levites and priesthood. I speak blessing as God’s oracle into your buying/selling trading this month. First, pray against oppression in what you buy or sell. “And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another” Lev. 25:14. You can see oppression in the market of the nation as a result of selfish and bad policies of the government that have hiked almost all goods and services. Don’t oppress because you are the only seller of the desired goods. As you go to the market, pray against financial oppression. The amount you have will do wonders! Pray against oppression of the rich over the poor. Pray against oppression from those in power.  You see, God gave market prices: Buy according the number of year after Jubilee. Sell according to the number of year of its fruit. Price should increase according to the goods’ year duration. If the year duration is few, the price shouldn’t be high. May you buy well and sell great! Pray

(Read Ps. 119:118-122 before these prayers)    

1st Sep: In every transaction of buying and selling I engage in this month, I shall neither be oppressed nor cheated in Jesus’ name. I rebuke financial loss in my business, work & career. Lev. 25:14

2nd Sep: I buy according to the number of year after Jubilee; I shall not buy what shall be a problem or bondage to me and my household but of freedom and release in Jesus’ name. Lev. 25:15

3rd Sep: In Jesus’ name I shall be fruitful and profitable to increase in everything I engage in. LORD, increase my selling capacity. My work/business shall not diminish in value this month Lev. 25:16

4th Sep: In Jesus’ name I shall not buy that which will mar my inheritance, success and honour. May I not buy what will remove the good thing I already have. LORD, orchestrate my buys Ruth 4:6

 

                DESTINY SELLER

Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not” Zecha. 11:5. As some of you know, my ministry call is from this chapter Zechariah 11. The whole chapter touched me so much! “They that sell them… say …I am rich…”. Are you not in the hands of destiny sellers? Some doctors play business with human lives. Some teachers don’t how they are selling tomorrow’s future for money in pupils they teach. Some pastors have no idea how they don’t pity the sold out. Hear what Laban’s daughters said about their father. “for he hath sold us” Gen. 31:15. As much as Leah and Rachel disagreed, they agreed on that! Dear parents, are you not selling out your children’s destiny? Dear children, are you not selling your parents out to lovers? You can possibly be the seller of your own destiny. So, pray these prayers that you will not be sold. The next thing for the sold out destiny is destruction as Esther said (Esther 7:4). You are free in Jesus’ name

 (Read Gen 45:1-10, call Jesus’ name 10x to start these prayers)

5th Sep: May my life, and destiny not be sold out to wrong hands by my parents, brothers and sisters or by a mentor, boss or leader in money exchange deal for my divine purpose in Jesus’ name Gen. 31:15

6th Sep: May I not be victim to destiny seller through lack and poverty mentality! LORD, deliver me from those that sell or kidnap people to enrich themselves in this land in Jesus’ name Zecha 11:5

7th Sep: May my destiny, birthright and divine allocation not be sold out in Jesus’ name. I shall not exchange my future for today’s challenges. Let every selling banner over me be removed. Gen. 25:31

8th Sep: May I not sell my birthright, and covenant blessing for food that perishes! I shall not sell out my future for today challenges and lose my divine possessions to the enemy in Jesus’ name Heb. 12:16

9th Sep: May I not buy into the movement/idea that will sell me out in the long run. I follow the rock that saves, not the rock that sells. My destiny shall not be sold for nothing in Jesus’ name Deut. 32:30-31 

 

              WHEN GLORY IS SOLD OUT

Be careful in life. Don’t take unbelief, doubt, stubbornness, self-will etc. lightly. They deprive you of your deserved honour. How painful is it to do certain things and miss the reward later? Barak lost the honour he should have gotten. “And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh” What caused this? Barak couldn’t do his work but looking for someone to go with him. I always say that there are some paths of your life’s journey that you will take alone. Not your parents or spouse can do it for you. If you don’t, you won’t get certain honour in life. Let me ask you like Deborah; “How are you taking your journey in life?” Hiding and cheating have deprived many. In such cases, you put your honour and glory in the market for sale. It will then be sold to someone who didn’t do the difficult work you did. One common spiritual problem of men today is that only few of them have not sold out their honour, destiny and glory to women, especially through lust, fornication and adultery. Beware!

(Read Ps 57, hold your head during these prayers)

10th Sep: May I not sell out my glory and honour to another through inconsistency and doubt! May the opportunity given to me not be sold out to another in reward in Jesus’ name Judg. 4:9

11th Sep: I shall not sell out my opportunity/chance to fake hands and deceitful circumstances in Jesus’ name. May I not sell out that which is meant for my tomorrow’s glory today Eze. 7:12-13

12th Sep: May the LORD bless my transactions this month for double packages: Commission with addition! Let me get more that my money and ability can buy in my work and business in Jesus’ name Ruth 4:9-10

13th Sep: May I not sell myself to evil or lover’s desire against God’s will and purpose for my life. In Jesus’ name I shall not be sold to work wickedness and rebellion against what raises me up 1King 21:25

14th Sep: May my family not be sold into the witchcrafts that have captured many families in bondage. I shall not be sold out as slaves to the whoredoms of the ruling class/smart in Jesus’ name Nah. 3:4

 

                         SELLING SKILLS

Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest” 2King 4:7. The widow in 2King 4 displayed remarkable story of God’s supernatural provision. It teaches you not to get as a beggar. The widow would have lost it if all she desired was for Elisha to give her money. It teaches you to focus on what you have, not on what you are yet to have. It teaches you to obey prophet’s instruction. It teaches you right borrowing, not wrong one for your consumption. Perhaps, the biggest lesson of all is what you should do with what God gives you. “Go, sell the oil”, Prophet Elisha said. The money would come from what she sold. How sellable are you? Develop selling skills. Pray for it. It cuts across all sectors. What is put as offer is what you should sell. If you are the offer, sell yourself. If not, sell without selling yourself. Note that what you sell about yourself is not your destiny and purpose but what you do with them. From what the widow sold, she paid debt and live on the rest. You will make it in Jesus’ name

(Read John 4:13-26, pray the following on your products)

15th Sep: I receive selling skills to speak and be accepted, to propose deal that will bring profits and to sell even the unsellable among my peers and competitors at work in Jesus’ name 2King 4:7

16th Sep: LORD, let my buying and selling transactions get me gain, not pain this month. I shall not invest my life and resources into company, association and constitution of waste in Jesus’ name Jam. 4:13 

17th Sep: I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus; may I not be resold to that which has had me for long as slave in Jesus’ name. I break free from every relationship that sells one to wrong hand Neh. 5:8

18th Sep: LORD, give me wisdom of buying and selling in God’s kingdom principles that puts one in possession. I shall not owe but own; I shall not be in want but have abundantly in Jesus’ name Matt. 25:9

 

                  BUYER’S SKILLS

“It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth” Prov. 20:14 A businessman once said to me “Pastor, we are now in buyers’ world”. What he meant was that buyers could dictate the price flow. Since everything is narrowed down to wisdom, only wise buyers do this. Most buyers do not only buy bad stuff, they are cheated in their prices also. I access the prices of goods before going to market; putting many factors like quality, time, season, regulation, policies etc. into consideration. Acquire buyers’ skills. Get this truth, if your expenditures are greater than your income, you will run out of money. How much more when you are also a bad buyer? This is where problem lies. Buying and selling make a complete transaction. I pray you will not be disadvantaged in those trading this month. See a tip in Proverbs 20:14; the buyer called the good nothing before the seller and after purchasing it, he boasted of what he/she got. May you be happy with what you will buy in Jesus’ name.

(Read Job 28:12-28 unto your hands & pray the following) 

19th Sep: I receive wisdom of a buyer to make good buying and selling this month. May I buy goods, services and assets that would be worthwhile afterwards to me than now in Jesus’ name Prov. 20:14

20th Sep: I shall not be in situation of being unable to do the needful and necessary. Open my eyes to what I have to sell for profit and to buy for riches wealth and prosperity in Jesus’ name Matt. 13:44

21st Sep: In Jesus’ name I shall neither buy nor sell in the system of curse, instability and woes. I shall not function in waste and hardship. I shall not lose my profit in transaction and investment. Isa. 24:2-3

22nd Sep: LORD, give me wisdom in my transactions that I should not sell what I should buy and buy what I should sell. The sword of the spirit shall guide me today to sell wear, not weapon in Jesus’ name Luke 22:36

 

             BUY INTO RICHES!

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see” Rev. 3:18 Hear this truth you may never have heard in your life; “You don’t sell to be rich, you buy to be rich”. This means that you make it by what you buy, not what you sell. Surprised to hear this? So, if you want to be rich, pay attention into what you are buying. The LORD is counselling you to buy of him gold tried in the fire. If you do, you will be rich. It is a counsel, not force. You can’t blame God for your poverty and lack. Gold is in God. You can’t know God and remain poor. What you buy into determine what you will buy. That is why Proverbs 23:23 told you to buy the truth, and don’t sell it. One truthful idea you buy into can revolutionize your life and finances. Let me ask you; “What are your beliefs? What is your mindset about life?” Those thing will govern your life. Buy to be rich. Pray the following prayers

(Reads Job 28:12-28, command money to yourself & pray)

23rd Sep: LORD, help me to buy that which will make me rich. By divine counsel I put my money where wealth grows, shame is covered and on anointing that opens eyes to right deal in Jesus’ name Rev. 3:18

24th Sep: I have bought into the truth of success, prosperity and accomplishment. I am covenant-connected to make it. I shall not sell good acquired virtues to wrong hands in Jesus’ name Prov. 23:23

25th Sep: I declare that I shall not be poor and needy for cheap purchase on the market place. I am bought with the price of the blood of Jesus to make it and prosper in Jesus’ name Amos 8:6

26th Sep: I receive capacity to buy assets in the place that has not been accessible to me before and to repossess where I have been dispossessed. I am blessed to own in Jesus’ name Jer. 32:14-

 

             TRANSACTIONS WITHOUT MONEY

Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, com2e, buy wine and milk without money and without price” Isa. 55:1 This verse can change your life if you read it again. Come and buy without money? How come? If one can buy with price, then buying without money is possible. Money is not the only currency on earth. Faith is also divine currency. However, you must come to the waters if you want to buy without money. The waters are God’s words. Wash yourself in them. Listen, watch, hear, speak, meditate and act on the scriptures. Let God’s words be your life’s governing principles, not people’s words or traditions. It takes more than money to buy you back from whatever bond/system you sold yourself to. Funny, you aren’t really bought by evil/negative forces even though money is involved. You sell yourself to them. So, be watchful. At your deliverance or redemption from such forces, it will happen without money. Hold on to what God says about you. You will have amazing transactions this month

(Read 1Cor. 7:17-24, plead Jesus’ blood 7x before these prayers)

27th Sep: I receive kingdom wisdom and power to buy without money and price. May my money and resources no longer be wasted on that which gives neither food nor satisfaction in Jesus’ name Isa. 55:1-2

28th Sep: I shall be redeemed without money or ransom for what I either sell myself to or am sold to for nothing. From today, I shall no longer sell out myself through ignorance in Jesus’ name Isa. 52:3

29th Sep: May I not be sold for nothing in return! I shall not suffer in economic policy of hardship for others’ gains. In Jesus’ name I shall not be sold out for politicians’ gain in this land Ps. 44:12

30th Sep: I live under the covenant blessing, not under the curse that resells one back to the previous bondage. In Jesus’ name I shall not be sold back into enemies’ hand to be at their mercy Deut. 28:68

 

 

         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU PASTOR ISRAEL,HAVING GONE THROUGH THIS MESSAGE MY CHAIN OF PRETENCE HAS NOW BEEN BROKEN. MAY GOD INCREASE YOUR ANNOITING

    ReplyDelete
  2. its revelational,revealing and igniting!!!,man of God, pastor Isreal!Grace be multiplied on you with apostolic works!Mike Ekong(location pastor, Fresh Anointing Intl Church,Orogun Ibadan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bless the LORD. I am passionate about freedom for all believers and that God's knowledge will fill the world as ocean. Thank you Pastor mike

      Delete